A10s update 99 percent and shutdown........

odin download ordownload
 about odin-Odin is a utility software developed and used by Samsung internally. It can be used to flash a custom recovery firmware image (as opposed to the stock recovery firmware image) to a Samsung Android device. Odin is also used for unbricking certain Android devices.[1]

There is no account of Samsung ever having officially openly released Odin, though it is mentioned in the developer documents for Samsung Knox SDK[2] and some documents even instruct users to use Odin.[3] Some other docs on Knox SDK reference "engineering firmware",[4][5] which presumably can be a part of the Knox SDK alongside with Odin. Publicly available binaries are believed to be the result of leaks.[6]

samsung driver

driver is for 

a10s update firmware

responsible with you.................

please subscribe our channel-youtube

1 Comments

  1. Thankyou so much I thought to give my phone to a shop to repair but I tried internet I got your website and it was helpful......👍👍👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post